I also don't have the ability to print on a 12x12 page, so I used a 4x6 journalling box because I had quite a bit of journalling. I inked the edges of this box and was pleased with the results.
This was my first experience using Parlor Velvet Rub-Ons...and I was impressed. They were just as easy to use as a regular rub-on but the velvet added nice texture and sophistication to my layout. I also loved the detail that inking the edges added and I also thought it was a fun technique to incorporate.
Since I don't have an Alphabet stamp set that is large enough to be used for my title I used my Cuttlebug and an alphabet die cut set that I have had for many years to cut my title from two of the Avonlea papers. This was my very first layout made with a WOTG kit and I not only loved the results, I loved the process.
|Left side page|
|Right side page|