Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Avonlea Card #2

This is another quick card made using supplies from the WOTG Avonlea Scrapbooking Kit.





My background patterned paper was cut at 5 1/2 x 4 1/2 inches and adhered to my card base.  I then cut a half inch strip from a complementary avonlea patterened paper and applied it across the middle of the card.  I stamped a frame from Perfect Fit - Frames using Slate Ink and then cut it out with scissors.  This frame could have been cut first using the Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge and then stamped, but I demonstrated that these stamps still provide wonderful results without the Art Philosophy Cartridge.  Next, I cut a 1 1/2 inch circle and stamped the "Thinking of you" sentiment from Casual Expressions Stamp Set in slate and adhered it to the center of the frame.

This card used basic supplies:  paper, adhesive, stamps and ink.  It was extremely quick to make and it is ready from the next time I need a quick note to let someone know that they have been in my thoughts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment