I decided to stay with the theme of Love...here is my card...
You may be wondering where I used the stamps...well, you will need to peek inside....
And one final picture that gives you a close up look....
Here is a summary of the products that I used:
- Artfully Sent Cricuit Cartridge, pg 35, Sentiment-Shift, cut at 4" from Slate Card Stock
- Artiste Cricuit Cartridge, pg 71, <I Love You>, cut at 2" from Cotton Candy Card Stock
- Slate Exclusive Ink
- Sparkles Clear Flourishes, Small, colored with Cherry Pink Shin Han Marker
- Color Ready Seam Binding, colored with Cherry Pink Shin Han Marker
- Blink Gems Gold Assortment, colored with Cherry Pink Shin Han Marker
- Black Arrow Washi Tape
- 3D Foam Tape