If you have arrived here from Melissa Robinson's Blog, then you are on the right path! Since the blog hop is a great big circle, you can start here and work all the way around. If you get lost along the way, you'll find the complete list of participating consultants on Melinda's Blog. This month we have 64 talented Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using the November SOTM and other great CTMH products. This is what I made using this great stamp set...
For the inside of this card, I couldn't let the cut out section of the Seaside Striped B&T go to waste, so I added it to the inside, along with a couple of Cricut Cuts. The inside turned out quite nicely....
And my post wouldn't be complete without a couple of close up shots of the details on this card...
This is the list of CTMH products that were used on this project:
- It's the Little Things, S1411
- Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge, pg 65, <Card> Cut at 5.5" from Sorbet cardstock
- Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge, pg 65, <Card> Cut at 5.5" from Seaside Striped B&T
- Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge, pg 54, <Vase> Cut at 3.25" from Desert Sand & Pear cardstock
- Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge, pg 43, <Branch1> Cut at 1.5" from Desert Sand cardstock
- Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge, pg 40, <Branch1> Layer, Cut at 1.5" from Pear cardstock
- Colonial White Cardstock, cut 8x5 inches, then use corner rounder to round each corner
- Sorbet Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
- Hollyhock Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
- Desert Sand Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
- 3D Foam Tape
Remember, this SOTM is only available until the end of the month! Contact your CTMH Consultant (or click HERE) to see how you can get this stamp set for only $5.