Saturday, October 25, 2014

Scaredy Cat Layout

Just in time for Halloween, I have completed a layout using the wonderful Scaredy Cat paper pack.  Since I love pictures, I love using flip flaps to help me get a lot of pictures on my layouts.  I did use several Flip Flaps, but have only showed a couple of them opened in order to keep the length of this post reasonable.

Here is the left hand page...


 And here is the right hand page


Both of these pages contain Flip Flaps.  The right hand page actually had a total of four Flip Flaps; one on each of the two landscape oriented picture slots and two are nested together on the portrait oriented picture slot.  Here is a picture that contains shots of the two nested Flip Flaps in their open position.  You can see how much room I gain for my journalling!


For the right hand page, I also included Flip Flaps on the two landscape pictures, which gave me tons more space for additional photos. I also included a 4x12 Flip Flap along the right side of the layout.  I have show the right hand page with the open Flip Flap and you can see I was able to six additional pictures behind this Flip Flap!  I can't stress enough how much I love Flip Flaps.
 

The final picture I'd like to share is a close up of some of the embellishment details on this page.



To complete this layout, I did reach back to a couple of old Cricut Cartridges.  I used Blackletter  for my title font and October 31st for several of the black cardstock silhouette cuts.  Here is a list of the additional products used to complete this page...

No comments:

Post a Comment