Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Happy Halloween - Dracula's Coffin

Halloween is such a fun holiday - candy, costumes and crafts.  Which means it is not just for kids!  Case in point,  at a recent open house - my group created this Artiste Cricut Cartridge project.  I like to call it Dracula's Coffin - and they loved it!  It turned so cute.  I think the embossing added a bit of a Gothic look to it.   What do you think?


This is a shot of the opened box.  It provides plenty of room for special Halloween treats, like candy or small toys.  I will definitely be making a couple more of these cute Dracula Coffins and using them on Halloween this year for my daughters.  Although they are getting a bit older now, they still love getting special treats.


One additional close up shot of the embellishments...


Here is what was used to complete this project:
Hope you enjoyed this project and HAPPY HALLOWEEN :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment