This is a shot of the opened box. It provides plenty of room for special Halloween treats, like candy or small toys. I will definitely be making a couple more of these cute Dracula Coffins and using them on Halloween this year for my daughters. Although they are getting a bit older now, they still love getting special treats.
One additional close up shot of the embellishments...
Here is what was used to complete this project:
- Artiste Cricut Cartridge, pg 76, <3D Object>, Cut at 5.85 inches from Black Cardstock
- Artiste Cricut Cartridge, pg 76,< 3D Object> Shift, Cut at 5.85 inches from Goldrush Cardstock
- Artiste Cricut Cartridge, pg 42, 3D <Card> Cut at 2.5 inches from Black Cardstock
- Floral Embossing Folder
- Magic Potions Stamp Set, C1509
- Colonial White Pigment Ink
- 3 inches Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, retired
- 3 inches Black Tulle, retired
- 4 inches Black Hemp, retired
- 3D Foam Tape
- Liquid Glass