Sunday, January 25, 2015

January STOM - This Moment

With the end of January right around the corner, I am glad to finally get around to posting the card that I made using this fun set, This Moment, which is a set of 12 stamps with a theme of love which is perfect for up upcoming day of Love that we celebrate every February.  However, it has some wonderfully versatile stamps, like Remember this Moment, which will work great on a scrapbook page,  and Hello, that will be great on card.

I decided to stay with the theme of Love...here is my card...


You may be wondering where I used the stamps...well, you will need to peek inside....


And one final picture that gives you a close up look....


Here is a summary of the products that I used:
  • Artfully Sent Cricuit Cartridge, pg 35, Sentiment-Shift, cut at 4" from Slate Card Stock
  • Artiste Cricuit Cartridge, pg 71, <I Love You>, cut at 2" from Cotton Candy Card Stock
  • Slate Exclusive Ink
  • Sparkles Clear Flourishes, Small, colored with Cherry Pink Shin Han Marker
  • Color Ready Seam Binding, colored with Cherry Pink Shin Han Marker
  • Blink Gems Gold Assortment, colored with Cherry Pink Shin Han Marker
  • Black Arrow Washi Tape
  • 3D Foam Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment