Monday, November 24, 2014

Picture My Life - Traditional Scrapbook Layout

I love traditional scrapbook page layouts, but I also was drawn to the variety and unique looks that are available with the Picture My Life Kits.  No wonder one of my first projects using a Picture My Life Kit would be a traditional scrapbook page....

Left Hand Page of 2 page Layout

Right Hand Page of 2 page Layout
I used some flip flap on this layout in order to maximize the number of pictures that I could include on this layout and also to provide a generous space for the journalling.  Although I still need to add the journalling, I have plenty of space for all I want to say.  Here is a peek inside the flip flaps...


I also want to share a few close up shots of some of the beautiful details that are on this layout...


I will close today's post with a list of the items I used to complete this project.  Thank you for stopping by.

Flip Flaps, 4x4 inch and 4x6 inch
Bohemian Alphabet Stamp Set, retired
Skylark Picture My Life
Skylark Assortment , retired
Slate Striped Twist Ties
Artbooking Cricut Cartridge, page 62 <Icon>, cut at 1 inch from Lagoon Cardstock
Sweet Leaf Cardstock
Desert Sand Cardstock
Lagoon Cardstock
Lagoon Exclusive Ink Stamp Pad
Lagoon Zipper Lace, retired

I hope you enjoyed this project and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment