Thursday, November 27, 2014

Picture My Life Skylark Program - Card Project

I love the Skylark Picture My Life Scrapbooking Program.  I must be honest...I am a traditional scrapbooker to the core!  I have yet to use this program to make a pocket based scrapbook layout.  I do see the fun and the appeal of a quick layout that you get with the program, but I just love the creative aspect that comes with traditional scrapbooking.

With that being said, I do love this program and the idea of using the cards on other projects.  Today, I will share a 4 x 5.25 inch card that features a card from the Skylark Picture My Life Scrapbooking Program.


Here is a close up picture that gives a great peek at the beauty of the dry embossing and the dragon fly from the Skylark WOTG stamp set that I stamped using lagoon ink and then fussy cut.  While I wouldn't enjoy doing tedious fuzzy cutting very often, even a Cricut loving girl like me can find it occasionally a bit relaxing and rewarding!  


With a few simple additions, this card quickly and easily came together.

Here are the supplies that I used to make this card:
Skylark WOTG, retired (Stamp set and a few scraps that were left over from previous projects)
Lagoon Cardstock
Kraft Cardstock
Lagoon Exclusive Ink Stamp Pad
Quatrefoil Embossing Folder

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment