Sunday, November 16, 2014

Pathfinding WOTG - Primary Layout

I certainly love the CTMH Workshops on the Go Kits.  When you look at the price, it is like buying the paper, stamp and instruction guide and getting two packages of embellishments for a couple of dollars.  Another added benefit is that once you complete the four scrapbook pages (two 2 page layouts), you have plenty of paper, embellishments and, of course, the wonderful stamp set, to complete additional projects.  It is really a great deal.  That being said, I want to share with you the primary layout in the Pathrfinding WOTG Kit.


















Since I followed the kit instructions to make this layout, I will summarize the slight modifications that I made.  First, I wasn't too fond of the Colonial White frame for the focal photo on the Left Hand Page, so I pulled out a sheet of Goldrush cardstock (this wasn't included in the WOTG kit)  and then backed the maple leaf cutout with Chocolate cardstock, instead of the Goldrush cardstock that was instructed in the guide. I also ended up with slightly different embellishment clusters, but the overall effect was the same.   If you'd like to purchase the Pathfinding WOTG, click HERE.  I will end today's post with some close up pictures of the details on this page...





















No comments:

Post a Comment