Sunday, December 21, 2014

Joy-ful Christmas Card - Artfully Sent Style

We are in full Christmas mode and I am finally getting around to sharing a Christmas card that I made using Artfully Sent!  That cartridge is just loaded with wonderful possibilities, so the hardest part was deciding what to make.  I was making this card for a sweet lady and just had to use pins and green rather than the traditional red and green, which amped up the fun level of this card...


How fun is that?   While the outside of the card is great, with Artfully Sent, the inside is equally amazing!


I also wanted to include a closeup of some of the details on this card...


This is the list of what went into this card...
Just a quick note,  I colored the Sparkles with the ShinHan marker.  

No comments:

Post a Comment