Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Artfully Sent "Merry Christmas" Card

Merry Christmas, everyone!  Before we say goodbye to Christmas 2014, I want to share a card that I made for a few friends.  I was happy to get to pull out my Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge once again.  The instructions for this card indicate that it should be cut at 7", but I wanted something a bit smaller and I cut the card components at 5 inches.  I have the Cricut Expression machine and felt that even at this smaller size, the card cut beautifully!

What is wonderful about this cartridge, is that with many of these cards, the inside of the cards a loaded with interesting, creative and fun details...
And finally I will show you a close up of some of details...

Now for the list of supplies used to make the card...

1 comment: