Thursday, December 4, 2014

Anniversary Card

I recently celebrated a 26 year anniversary with my husband.  It held personal significance to me because my parents had been married 26 years when my husband and I married.  It is hard to wrap my mind around the idea that all those years have passed and how incredibly quickly they flew by...but I digress...

Since I love making cards, I could not let something as wonderful as an anniversary slip by without making a card.  While I wanted it to convey my love for my husband but I also wanted it to be a bit masculine.  Here is the result of my creative effort...


This is a peek inside....


And finally, a close look at some of the details included on this card...


Here are the details of what was used to complete this card:

No comments:

Post a Comment