Since I love making cards, I could not let something as wonderful as an anniversary slip by without making a card. While I wanted it to convey my love for my husband but I also wanted it to be a bit masculine. Here is the result of my creative effort...
This is a peek inside....
And finally, a close look at some of the details included on this card...
Here are the details of what was used to complete this card:
- Circle Spin Card
- Cocoa Cardstock
- Paper Fundamentals, Basic
- White Daisy Pigment Ink
- Cocoa Exclusive Ink Stamp Pad
- Bitty Sparkles
- You Mean the World to Me Stamp Set, B1467
- Your Own Kind of Wonderful Stamp Set, D1627
- Card Word Puzzle Stamp Set, C1494 (Retired)
- Ranger Clear Super Fine Ebossing Powder
- Craft Heater
- Misc Ribbon