Here is the front of the card
A peek inside...
This is the list of supplies I used to make this card:
- White Daisy Card Stock, 8x8 inches, folded to form 4x8 card base
- D1623 Brushed Scrapbooking WOTG Stamp Set
- Pear Exclusive Ink Stamp Pad
- B&T Duos, Green & White Polka Dot, 4x8 inches, from the Brushed Paper Pack
- Bling Gems Gold Assortment, Z2023 (Colored using the Leaf Green ShinHan Alcohol Marker)
- Color Ready Seam Binding, Retired (Colored using the Leaf green ShinHan Alcohol Marker)
- Leaf Green ShinHan Touch Twin Leaf Green Marker
- 3-D Foam Tape
- Chevron Border Punch, Z1998
I also used that same marker to color the Gold Bling Gems and they took the color amazingly well, too - although my picture failed to capture the color well. I love having the flexibility to customize some of our products and these markers are wonderful tools for accomplishing a customized look.