This is a close up...
And a final one to get a peek inside....
This is a list of the items I used to complete this card:
- Juniper cardstock, cut 8x8 inches, folded to make a 8x4 inch card base
- Hollyhock cardstock, cut 7 3/4 x 3 3/4 inches
- Brushed Paper Pack, Green Leaf pattern paper, cut 3: 1.5 x 3.5 inches
- Brushed Paper Pack, Pink diamond pattern paper, cut 2: 1 x 3.5 inches
- Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge, page 24: Tag <shift> cut 2.4 inches from Pink B&T Duos; <dragonfly> cut 1 inch from Juniper and Hollyhock cardstock; and <dragonfly - shift> cut 1 inch from Juniper and Hollyhock cardstock
- Black Striped Twill, z 1988 (colored with Cherry Pink ShinHan Marker)
- D1476, Card Chatter Sympathy My Acrylix Stamp Set (retired)
- Black Exclusive Ink Stamp Pad
- Cherry Pink ShinHan Touch Twin Marker
- 3-D Foam Tape