Friday, August 1, 2014

CTMH's Annual Inspirations Idea Book, Let's Talk

Today is the day...Close To My Heart's newest Idea Book and Catalog is finally available for viewing on the web.  You can view it online by clicking here and then selecting Products > Idea Books from the menu. 
There is so much to love in this new catalog and I will try to address a few of my favorites.

1)  Nine new paper packs!  My mind is just spinning with ideas of all the things I want to create using these beautiful papers.  I will be posting some projects in the near future.

2)  Too many wonderful new stamp sets to count, but I am especially fond of  Season of Thanks  and Your Own Kind of Wonderful.    I will be sharing some work done with these two products in the upcoming days!

3) A new CTMH Cricut Cartridge - Artfully Sent.  This cartridge focuses on cardmaking, so I can't wait to get my hands on it and make a few goodies to share with everyone.  Since it won't be available for purchase until mid August, I don't actually have any of my own projects to share, but this cartridge looks like fun!

4) Four new embossing folders and these folders give amazing impressions! Because of a slit in the top of each one, you can emboss segments of paper a full 12 inches long (or even longer if you have some.)  This means you can emboss a strip of paper that will cover the entire length (or width) of a scrapbook page!  Just remember the width of this 12 inch strip is limited to the width of the slit, which is just over 4 inches.

5)  ShinHan Touch Twin Markers  in 24 colors!  I must admit - I don't have much experience using alcohol-based markers, but my limited use has shown me how beautifully they cover a project.  You can get vibrant color without the streaks/lines that result from most markers.  I also know that with the use of layering colors and the Colorless Blender Marker, you can produce shading and highlights on your artwork!  Reader Warning - I am told that this can be quite addicting!

In the next post, I will talk about a few more new products..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment