Friday, March 7, 2014

Ivy Lane - This is so Lovely

On the somewhat rare occasion that I receive flowers from my husband, I do like to scrapbook them.  It is not that he doesn't make an effort to make Valentine's Day special, it is more that we both feel there are better ways to express love than flowers.  But I do still very much enjoy receiving them and never knowing when I may receive them, makes it even more special.  I also very rarely dedicate an entire scrapbook page to one picture, but I am capable of doing it, even though it doesn't come naturally :-)


These are the basics that were used to complete this page:

Close To My Heart Artbooking Cricut Cut used on this layout:
  • Photo Mat 1 at 11.5 inches, page 59, from Bambook cardstock

Here is a close up photo of the embellishment cluster...


No comments:

Post a Comment