Friday, March 14, 2014

Ivy Lane Display Tray - Post 2 of 3 Post Series

Today, I will briefly discuss three additional design elements that are on my Display Tray.  For the first one, I cut the word family from page 60 in the Artiste handbook five times from Colonial White cardstock and followed the technique described in my previous post to achieve a chipboard look.  I then covered the top with glue and sprinkled it with Prisma Glitter.  The two medal elements are from the Mini-Medley Pewter (which is currently available in the While Supplies Last section of the CTMH webpage.

The second element also uses the faux chipboard technique.   The butterfly is found on page 55 of the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge and is also cut from Colonial White cardstock and covered with Prisma Glitter.  I embellished the final product with Opaques for a final finishing touch.

This third element features one of the pieces from the Mini-Medley Pewter collection.  I cut a piece of the green B&T paper to fit the open space and stamped the word love from the Love/Joy/Hope/Fun, D1497, stamp set that is available exclusively with the purchase of the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge.  I also cut 3 flowers from the Artiste Cricut Cartridge, found on page 54 of the handbook using cardstock and B&T paper and inked the edges of one of them. 

 Join me for my next post where I will show the final three design elements.

No comments:

Post a Comment