Saturday, March 22, 2014

Ivy Lane - Pure Joy

Ivy Lane, like all of the CTMH paper packs, offers a lot of versatility when you start working on your projects.  I chose to highlight two of the B&T papers on this layout celebrating my daughter's birthday. Using 5 Memory Protector Flip Flaps I was able to fit 16 photos on this two page layout.  Since my photos are the stars of this layout, I needed minimal embellishments to complete it :-)  I am truly a fan of clean and simple pages.  No fuss, but beautiful results!
Left- hand page of a two page layout with Flip Flaps closed.

Left-hand page of 2 page layout with Flip Flaps Open

Right-hand page of 2 page layout with Flip Flaps closed

Right-hand page of 2 page layout with Flip Flaps open

Close up shot of the stamped title

Close up shot of the embellishment cluster

No comments:

Post a Comment