Saturday, October 5, 2013

October SOTM

Are you already preparing for Christmas...at my house if the Christmas tree is not up before Thanksgiving- I feel as though I will start the Christmas season behind.  My reasoning is that I want to enjoy every single minute of the Christmas season, and if my home is already decorated, then as soon as Thanksgiving is over, we will transition seamlessly into Christmas and all will be well :-)  It is also my way of maximizing the days in which I get to enjoy the sights and sounds of the season...

Anyway, early October is a bit early for even me to begin thinking about Christmas, but the amazing staff at CTMH knows that in order to allow time to create our Christmas projects, we should start planning things in October.  So my hat goes off to them for reminding me that it is not too early to start thinking about Christmas and making plans for the projects that I want to complete this year.

October's SOTM is just amazing!  It contains 5 images, 6 sentiments, and a border stamp.  I just love it.  And to make it even better, 4 of the images have corresponding cuts on the CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge!  This will truly be a fun SOTM, and it can be yours for just $5, with any $50 purchase during the month of October.


Images that are included in Scandinavian Wishes
Samples of Artwork using Scandinavian Wishes






No comments:

Post a Comment