Monday, October 28, 2013

Artbooking Made Easy: Everyday Layouts (S01E08)

The CTMH Artbooking Cricut Cartridge is a dream cartridge for this scrapbooker.  It has so many amazing cuts that can be used to embellish any type of layout.  Of course, the professionally designed layouts that are are already planned and contained on each of the scrapbooking themed keys are wonderful in and of themselves, but they are only a drop in the creative bucket.  In this video, Monica demonstrates the versatility of cuts from several of the themed layouts, showing how beautifully many of these cuts can be used in everyday layouts.  My only complaint about this cartridge (or the other two CTMH cricut cartridges) is that I don't ever have enough time to scrapbook!  But when I do, I almost always pull creative elements from one of my three wonderful CTMH cricut cartridges to add creativity and variety to my layouts.  With 700 images/cuts on each cartridge - I will never run out of options :-)      

No comments:

Post a Comment