Saturday, October 19, 2013

Mother's Day Scrapbook Page

Today's layout is from Mother's Day a couple of years ago.  I used contraband cardstock from my stash.  The lighter colored textured cardstock is from Bazzill Basics line called Two Scoops, Irish Mint. and I have no idea what company the darker cardstock is from.  This layout is a slightly modified layout from CTMH Reflections Scrapbook Program, page 124, Sampler - Pieced, 10d.

I also stamped using Washi Wonder (an exclusive Hostess Rewards stamp set, D1558) and Olive Exclusive Ink on a scrap piece of Colonial White Cardstock.  I then used my micro-tipped scissors to trim the pieces out and then attached them to my layout  The Washi Wonder stamps set combined with scraps of cardstock and ink of your choice is like having an endless supply of washi tape to match almost any layout/color/card - so much fun!

My title was cut from CTMH Artiste Cricut Cartridge, page 74 of the handbook.  However, I used my micro-tipped scissors to carefully cut away the word "Happy" because I didn't want that in my title.

I also cut the lace medallion using the CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge, page 66 in the handbook.  I added some bling from my stash (Gemstones from the Paper Studio) to finish off this layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment