Thursday, August 29, 2013

Chantilly, Oh So Simple, Card

I was inspired to make a card using only paper and stamps and this was the result...

Simple Chantilly Card

I cut a word blurb from Daisy White cardstock at 1 3/4 inches (see page 65) using the Artiste Cricut cartridge.  I then stamped the sentiment using Pear Ink.  The four strips were also cut using the Art Philosophy cartridge at approximately 4 inches, but these strips could easily be cut with your  paper trimmer and the ends could be trimmed into pennant ends with your scissors.  Before adhering them to my card base, I used Pear ink to ink the edges of the base. 

I cut a strip of Pear cardstock to approximately 1/4 inch and adhered it to my card approximate 1/2 inch from the top of the card.  if you prefer, you could also use a coordinating piece of ribbon. I then attached the word blurb using 3-D foam tape instead of the usual piece of ribbon, because I wanted to keep it extremely simple. 

No comments:

Post a Comment