Saturday, August 3, 2013

Buzz and Bumble, The Fun Continues

The lovely Buzz and Bumble paper has certainly been one of my favorite from the Spring/Summer 2013 Idea Book.  I will most likely end up using every scrap of paper from that paper pack - because I just love it so much!

Here are two more layouts that I created using papers from this pack.
Buzz and Bumble, IB Diploma
On my IB Diploma layout, I used cuts from the Artiste Cricut Cartridge and stamps from the Avonlea WOTG.  I made the cuts using Sunset cardstock and them stamped the images using Cocoa ink.  My title was made using the Canvas Alphabet on which I stamped using Sunset ink and the 2 1/4 inch flower from Hooray Bouquet (D1491) as a background and texture stamp.  I love the look of this technique.

Buzz and Bumble, Remember


My Remember layout was made exclusively from B&T papers and cardstock, with the exception of the title.  The title was from the Avonlea Complements Canvas Shapes and was stamped using Sunset ink and Universal Backgrounds (D1477).  A few sparkles from the Brown and Tan Assortment (Z1753) finished this layout.  

No comments:

Post a Comment