Saturday, July 27, 2013

Second Buzz and Bumble WOTG Layout

I created this layout for my youngest daughter's school's annual spring fling.  I know the original layout featured 3 pictures, but I am a picture lover and I always have a difficult time narrowing down my choice of what pictures to include in each layout.  For me to get the selection down to under 10 is usually quite remarkable, but to limit it to only 3 - then I most likely only have 3 pictures of that event :-)

The most obvious modification for my layout was that I opted to use two 4x6 photos instead of the one 8x10 that was featured in the WOTG.  I decided with this change in photo size, it would be best if I expanded the vertical height of my sunset colored B&T pattern paper.  Also, the sheer length of my title prevented me from trimming a pennant edge on the end of my title block.
Left Hand Page of Spring Fling 2 page layout

 My right hand page needed to accommodate four photos (two portrait 2x3's and 2 square 3x3'3) and again I needed to expand the vertical height of my sunset colored B&T pattern paper.  I still need to add my journalling, but for all practical purposes, this layout is complete.

Right Hand Page of Spring Fling 2 page layout
 

I will be posting additional projects that were completed using the paper included in this WOTG - it is amazing how much that can be completed with the supplies that are included in each WOTG.  More about that in the near future...

No comments:

Post a Comment