Thursday, July 4, 2013

My Version :-)

I always create by drawing from some source of inspiration.  That is just what works for me.  However, sometimes the inspiration serves more as a source from which I try to almost directly copy the idea while still giving it a few tweaks to make it my own.  Today's project falls into this category.  I loved the card with the hearts from the For Always Workshop on The Go.  But I don't have that WOTG and I wanted to re-create that look...so here is my version. 



Supply list:
For Always Paper Pack (B&T Duos, Slate Cardstock & Twilight Cardstock)
CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge (Cut from page 67 of handbook)
Card Word Puzzle My Acrylix Stamp Set (Happy Anniversary Sentiment)
Twilight  & Slate Ink Stamp Pad
January SOTM -  Happy Valentine's Day  (inside sentiment)
Whoo's Your Valentine Stamp Set (stripes on the four hearts)

Inside of the card: 



No comments:

Post a Comment