Here is a peek inside my card. I will let you in on a little secret - I colored the front of my card with my Shin Han markers and when I opened the card, I was surprised to see the colors had bled through the card front. No worries though, I just added a small piece of Topiary Card Stock. Problem solved.
And finally a close up of the card front...
Here is a list of the products that I used to complete this project:
- White Daisy Card Stock for the card base
- Pacifica Exclusive Ink Stamp Pad
- Card Stock: Topiary and Pacifica
- Shin Han Markers: Marine Blue, Marigold, Cherry Pink and Leaf Green
- Topiary Striped Washi Tape
- Topiary Mini Chevron Ribbon
- Liquid Glass (used to attach the ribbon)