Sunday, March 1, 2015

March SOTM, Choose Happy

Choose Happy!  What's not to like about that?    This month's SOTM contains a total of 15 stamps, including 4 frames and 6 sentiments.  It is perfect for a card maker, but I have plans to use this great stamps set on some of my scrapbook pages!  Here is the card that I made with it:


Here is a peek inside my card.  I will let you in on a little secret - I colored the front of my card with my Shin Han markers and when I opened the card, I was surprised to see the colors had bled through the card front.  No worries though, I just added a small piece of Topiary Card Stock.  Problem solved.


And finally a close up of the card front...


Here is a list of the products that I used to complete this project:
  • White Daisy Card Stock for the card base
  • Pacifica Exclusive Ink Stamp Pad
  • Card Stock:  Topiary and Pacifica
  • Shin Han Markers:  Marine Blue, Marigold, Cherry Pink and Leaf Green
  • Topiary Striped Washi Tape
  • Topiary Mini Chevron Ribbon
  • Liquid Glass (used to attach the ribbon)
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment