Thursday, March 5, 2015

Celebrate Layout

I am sharing a one page 12x12 scrapbook page today that includes 5 pictures.  The base of this layout is from the Basic Assortment Paper Fundamentals Pack.  Here is the final product...


This is a close up of the title which was popped off the page using 3D foam tape.  To add a bit of sparkle, I included a piece of Silver Shimmer Trim that I colored using the Marine Blue Shin Han Marker. 


I included a couple of words stamped with Pacifica Exclusive Ink on Whisper Card stock that act as my embellishment and popped one off of the page with 3D foam tape.

Here is the supply list for this page...
  • Paper Fundamentals, Basic Assortment
  • Pacifica and Whisper Card stock
  • "Celebrate" cut from Whisper, pg 87 of Artbooking Cricut Cartridge.  Note, I cut it using my Gypsy at a linked size of 10 inches resulting in a title that was approximately 1" in height, which I backed with a 1.5 x 6.6 inch piece of Pacifica card stock.
  • C1617, You're the Bomb, stamped with Pacifica ink on Whisper Card stock.
  • Marine Blue Shin Han Marker
  • Silver Shimmer Trim
  • 3D Foam Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment