Today, I will show you the second card that I made using the Sentiment Card on page 31 of the Artfully Sent handbook. Like the previous card, I opted to use White Daisy card stock for the card base. Here is the front of the card.
Here is the inside...
And finally a close up so you can get a better view of the detail...
There is a list of what I used to make this card:
- Card Stock
- White Daisy
- Artfully Sent Cricut Cardtridge
- pg 31, <Sentiment> Shift; cut at 4.25" from White Daisy Card Stock
- pg 4, <Icon>; cut at 2" from White Daisy Card Stock
- D1631, Curlicue Frames Stamp Set
- C1606, A Thing Well Done Stamp Set
- Gypsy Exclusive Ink
- Bitty Sparkles
- ShinHan Marker, Lavender