Today I will show you the first of two cards that I made using the Sentiment Card on page 31 of the Artfully Sent handbook. I wanted a simple card, so I opted to use White Daisy for my card base. Here is the front of the card.
Here is the inside...
And finally a couple of close ups so you can see the details...
There is a list of what I used to make this card:
- Card Stock
- White Daisy
- Artfully Sent Cricut Cardtridge
- pg 31, <Sentiment> Shift; cut at 4.25" from White Daisy Card Stock
- pg 4, <Icon>; cut at 2" from White Daisy Card Stock
- D1631, Curlicue Frames Stamp Set
- A1141, Be Still Stamp Set
- B1428, Look to the Light Stamp Set
- Pacifica Exclusive Ink
- Bitty Sparkles
- ShinHan Marker, Marine Blue