Friday, May 2, 2014

May - Let's Celebrate National Scrapbooking Day/Month

Yes, scrapbooking is near and dear to my heart.  I simply enjoy the creative outlet that it provides and I treasure the fact that it is documenting our lives for future generations.  I can't describe how wonderful I feel when my girls grab an album off of the self and spend a few minutes reminiscing about the past.  It is definitely a hobby that has purpose and meaning.

Therefore, it doesn't surprise me that we would have a National Scrapbooking Day/Month.  After all, everyone know that with something as wonderful as scrapbooking - we need a full month to really appreciate it to it's fullest.  And so it is with National Scrapbooking Month.  We dare not try to limit our celebration of this wonderful hobby to just one day!  And Close to My Heart couldn't agree more...they have designed a special paper collection that will be available for the Month of May, when you place an order of $50 or more in Close to My Heart products, for only $5.


Here is a picture of what is in this fun kit...
  • 6 sheets of B&T duos
  • 6 sheets of textured cardstock (one side is plain and the other has a special UV coating that provides a subtle, tone-on-tone, pattern
  • 2 sheets of velum (one with gold foil dots and one with a feather pattern)


No comments:

Post a Comment