Monday, May 26, 2014

A Little Inspirational Flourish

I made this card a few months ago, but life has just been so busy that I am just now getting around to posting it.  I was made at a time that families all over the country were celebrating graduations.  This year my family attended the college graduation if our oldest daughter, and of course, this special occasion called for a special handmade card.  However, I wasn't particularly feeling a traditional graduation card - I wanted a much more feminine and slightly elegant feel. This is what I ended up with and I couldn't have been more pleased.  And who would have thought a stamp set from Inspirational Flourishes would be perfect for a graduation card?  It is amazing how versatile many of the stamps really are.


 I followed the Make It From Your Heart, Vol. 2, Pattern #22 with only minor adjustments.  This is a list of what I used to complete this card:

Here are a couple of pictures to give you a close up view of some of the details on this card.





This is a quick peak inside the card - which is always a fun place to add a bit of additional embellishment detail.


No comments:

Post a Comment