Monday, February 17, 2014

Spring Summer CTMH Idea Book

With the arrival of February, CTMH released the Spring/Summer 2014 Idea Book.  And it is packed with amazing new product!  I love the new paper packs, the 5 new embossing folders and of course, the new stamp sets.
The idea book can be viewed online by clicking here.

I'd like to share a few of my favorites with you.

Although it is hard to pick just one, I'd have to say that my favorite new paper pack is Skylark, it is simply beautiful and perfectly suits my taste.  I have used it on both scrapbook pages and on cards, both of which will be the subject of future posts.

CTMH's entry into the world of embossing folders is so much fun, too.  I love all of them, but my favorite one (at the moment) is the Quatrefoil...can't wait to play with it and I will post a project when I can.

Finally, my favorite pick for a new stamp set - well, there is simply no way to pick just one because I love so many of them, but I will give you a couple.  For scrapbooking, I'd have to pick True to Life, C1575 which is quickly becoming a much used stamp set and I've only had it for a few weeks.  For cardmaking, I'd have to pick Big Hug, D1584.  It is packed with 10 sentiments that will be great for cardmaking, but I also see great potential for use on my scrapbook pages.

CTMH has also introduced a new scrapbooking system designed to get you to finished pages quickly called Picture My Life.  There are 8 themes to chose from and each kit comes with an assortment of 10 memory protectors,  all you need to add is your pictures.  CTMH has a wonderful corporate video that introduces this program and it can be view by clicking here. I have not used this product, but I can see the potential of this system.

I hope you enjoy perusing this idea book as much as I have.  Feel free to let me know what you think.

Until next time,  Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment