Monday, September 9, 2013

Artbooking Made Easy (S01E01): Getting Started with Cricut Artbooking



The newest CTMH Cricut Cartridge, Artbooking Z1906, is just amazing.  I have played with it just a bit, but have yet to make a project - there are just not enough hours in a day!  However, I know that once I have time, I will have so much fun creating with this amazing cartridge.


CTMH has announced a new series called Artbooking Made Easy.  Over the next 8 months, September 2013 through April 2014, artwork from Artbooking will be featured on Jeanette Lynton's blog, the CTMH YouTube Channel and the CTMH Facebook page.  I will post the videos here on my blog so that you will be sure and not miss any of them. While this cartridge has a lot of the work already done for you in terms of planning mini albums and scrapbook pages, it is packed with wonderful cuts that are versatile and, therefore,  can be used in a variety of settings.  Let's start learning...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment