Sunday, September 21, 2014

The Amazing Shin Han Markers

Today, I want to spend a moment sharing with you the versatility of the new Shin Han Markers.  I will confess, I am new to the marker scene, so I don't have any experience from which to pull.  However, I do have a small assortment of these markers and have spent some time playing around with them.  I will share some other projects in the future, but for now, I want to examine some creative uses for this markers.

I recently saw some discussion about using these markers to alter the color of embellishments and I decided to try it with some of the products that I have on hand.  I included both current products and retired products because I know everyone has products in their stash from which to pull.

My process was simple, I just looked through my embellishments and found light colored ones and started coloring.  Here are the results:
 


My conclusion - with the markers you can easily and quickly produce an assortment of matching/coordinating embellishments. They can take your ability to embellish to the next level!

The Shin Han Markers that I used were:
  • Cerulean Blue Light
  • Leaf Green
  • Lavender
  • Cherry Pink
  • Golden Yellow
As always, Happy Crafting!

1 comment: