Saturday, September 13, 2014

CTMH Newest Cricut Cartridge - Artfully Sent

CTMH announced earlier this week that its newest Cricut Cartridge, Artfully Sent, is now available for order!  It was created with the card maker in mind, but it is packed with so many cuts that can be used on a scrapbook page it will certainly be making appearances on many of my scrapbook pages.



This cartridge includes 700 images and features over 25 different card themes, including birthday, get well and holiday cards.  There are 5 different card formats, including pop-up cards and pocket cards.  It comes with 3 exclusive stamps sets: frames, sentiments and a font.  It also comes with  pack of 12x12 White Daisy card stock to get you started in your card making adventures.

Regretfully, I do not yet have this beauty in my possession and I will not for a few more weeks.  Therefore, it will be a while before I will be able to post any projects using it.  However, I will include some corporate material that shows some of the cuts that can be made with this cartridge. I apologize for all of the Close to my Heart watermarks, but in this day and age, electronic material must be protected.





1 comment:

  1. Several of these I like allot, the ladies, the bike,the deer (don't know how I'd use it lol) ,the haunted house, bow, birdcage, a couple of the frames, ok I guess I like it all.

    ReplyDelete