Thursday, April 3, 2014

Lollydoodle - Be Yourself

The Lollydoodle paper is full of fun colors and you can easily emphasize whichever one suits your mood and the colors featured in your pictures. The subject matter of this layout was my daughter's mis-matched clothes day for school and she was wearing practically every color in her closet. Because I simply love pink and orange, they were the colors I chose to emphasize. 
This was a fun layout to make and it came together really quickly without a lot of fuss.  I used a couple of cuts from my CTMH Artiste Cricut Cartridge, stamped a few images/sentiments and added a couple of items from the Lollydoodle Assortment.  Easy, peasy...my page was done :-)

These are the basics that were used to complete this page:
The Close To My Heart Artiste Cricut Cuts used on this layout:
  • Overlay, page 42, from Cotton Candy cardstock.  Used the Hide/Contour feature (which is available in the Cricut Craft room) to tell my machine not to cut the 3 holes, that are in the original overlay.
  • Border, page 48, from Sorbet cardstock.  Used the Weld feature (which is also available in the Cricut Craft Room) to get a segment wide enough to cover the 12 inch page width.
  • Title <shift> (my journalling box), page 41, from Sorbet cardstock.  Used the Hide/Contour feature to only cut the exterior of the word balloon.  
  • Title, page 41,  from Cotton Candy cardstock to cut my title.
  • Title <shift>, page 79, from Sorbet cardstock. 

Detail of the dimensional element arrow that has been covered with a stamped cricut cut.  The stamp is from Enjoy the Little Things, B1451, which is currently available as a Hostess Rewards Stamp.

Detail of additional stamped images from Enjoy the Little Things, B145.

No comments:

Post a Comment