These are the basics that were used to complete this page:
- Lollydoodle B&T paper, as the base of my layout
- Lollydoodle Assortment
- Artiste Cricut Cartridge
- Cotton Candy, Sorbet and Juiper cardstock
- Dimensional Elements (which are packaged with the Artiste Cricut Collection)
- Pear Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
- Enjoy the Little Things, B1451, only available as a Hostess Reward
- Overlay, page 42, from Cotton Candy cardstock. Used the Hide/Contour feature (which is available in the Cricut Craft room) to tell my machine not to cut the 3 holes, that are in the original overlay.
- Border, page 48, from Sorbet cardstock. Used the Weld feature (which is also available in the Cricut Craft Room) to get a segment wide enough to cover the 12 inch page width.
- Title <shift> (my journalling box), page 41, from Sorbet cardstock. Used the Hide/Contour feature to only cut the exterior of the word balloon.
- Title, page 41, from Cotton Candy cardstock to cut my title.
- Title <shift>, page 79, from Sorbet cardstock.
|Detail of the dimensional element arrow that has been covered with a stamped cricut cut. The stamp is from Enjoy the Little Things, B1451, which is currently available as a Hostess Rewards Stamp.|
|Detail of additional stamped images from Enjoy the Little Things, B145.|