Saturday, November 23, 2013

Making a Splash at the Water Park

This layout uses very little CTMH products...but I do love how it turned out.  The base pattern paper is from a cardstock stack called Over the Rainbow, by We R Memory Keepers - which has been in my stash for a number of years now.  It is a simple graph paper design, but I was quite fond of it and was waiting for the right place to use it.

The title and the two embellishments are from a Cricut Cartridge called Life's a Beach and the ribbon is Offray Ribbon that I picked up a Wal-Mart - probably a few years ago.

I cut the circles (page 21 in the handbook) and the journalling tag (page 70 in the handbook) using the CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge and some cardstock from my stash.  I still need to journal for this layout, but for all practical purposes, it is complete.  I don't often use circles on my layouts, but when I do, I am usually very pleased with the results - and this layout is no exception.


No comments:

Post a Comment