Thursday, August 30, 2012

Two of My Favorite Things: Artiste & Art Philosophy


I can't tell you how excited I was about the CTMH Cricut cartridges!  Anyone who loves their Cricut machine knows how wonderful it is to be able to cut a title or an embellishment out of the patterned paper or card stock of their choosing.  But now, we also have the option of using coordinating stamps with our cuts.  CTMH has many stamps that coordinate with cuts on their two Cricut Cartridges.  The two collections available are Cricut Artiste Collection  (pictured below) and  Cricut Art Philosophy Collection      Each collection sells for $99, but it includes the cartridge, 3 D-size My Acrylix Stamp Sets, and 3 sheets of Dimensional Elements coordinating shapes.  The links will take you to pages that offer more details about the collections, so I won't restate that information here.  This is an exciting product combination that provides so many options - it's going to be fun to utilize these tools in my scrapbooking and card making projects.  I'll share some of my creations in future posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment