Tuesday, February 3, 2015

February SOTM, A Happy Hello

Spring is right around the corner and this stamp set, A Happy Hello, is giving a shout out to it.  It is a set of 15 stamps and is packed with fun flower options.  To create this card, I was inspired by the card on page 97 of Wishes Card Confidence Program.  I wanted a larger card, so I had to adjust the sizes of the pieces, but it was a quick adjustment....Here is the card I created with it:



The inside of my card was calling for some fun to be added, so I added a bit of stamping...


Here is a picture to give you a detailed close up view...


This is a list of the products I used to create this card:
  • Wishes Card Confidence Program
  • Blushed Paper Pack, Retired
  • Exclusive Inks Stamp Pads: Canary, Pear and Hollyhock
  • 3D Foam Tape
  • Twist Ties, colored with Shin Han Leaf Green Marker)
  • Bling Gems Gold Assortment
  • Shin Han Markers, Leaf Green
Since I adapted the recipe in Wishes, I wanted to include the sizes of the cuts that I used on the various B&T Duos paper:
A.  1 x 5
B.  2.5 x 2
C.  3.5 x 3
D.  3 x 2.25
E.  2.5 x 2.5 (White Daisy Card Stock)

Thanks for stopping in!

No comments:

Post a Comment