Monday, December 8, 2014

Skylark Birthday Card

My oldest daughter recently celebrated a birthday and, of course, I wanted to make a special birthday card for her.  My goal was a quick, but beautiful, card so I turned to the Skylark Picture My Life Kit.  Here is the results...


Here is a peek inside...


And finally, a close up of some of the details....


Here are the details of how this card was made:
  • Skylark Paper Pack, B&T Duos paper scrap, 2 x 4" segment and 4 x 4" segment for card front plus additional paper scraps used to make paper strips shown in the close up shot above.
  • Skylark Picture My Life Kit
  • Desert Sand Exclusive Ink Pad
  • Sweet Leaf Card Stock, 4 x 6" segment for inside of card
  • Colonial White Card Stock, cut 4 x 12" folded to a 4 x 6 card base with a 2" left side and a 4" right side
  • Card Chatter - Birthday, D1475 (Retired)
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment